Terms and Conditions
SECTION - 1 : COPYRIGHT
All copyright rights in the text, images, graphics, user interface and other content provided on the site are owned by Just Your Outfit to the full the extent provided by UK Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and all international copyright laws. All text, graphics, images, logos, slogans, and other contents on the website belongs exclusively to justyouroutfit.com or its appropriate content suppliers. You may not use, reproduce, copy, modify, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, publicly perform, distribute or commercially exploit any of the Content or otherwise dispose of any of the Content in a way not permitted by justyouroutfit.com, without just your Outfit express prior written consent. You may view and use the Content only for your personal information and for shopping and ordering on the site and for no other purpose. The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all content on this site (the "Compilation") belong exclusively to justyouroutfit.com. You may not use any Content or Compilation in any manner that disparages or discredits 'Just Your Outfit' or in any way that is likely to cause confusion or violation of any applicable laws or regulations.. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by justyouroutfit.com. Violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
"This information is in regards to bloggers/models/influencers working with justyouroutfit, we are independent fashion brand retain full rights to use images for our website / social media platforms / billboards and wherever required. Any fashion influencers working with us cannot challenge us as we are having full rights to use images anywhere required for promotions. In case of any sort of dispute we are having full rights to take legal action as per UK laws & regulations"
SECTION - 2 : USE OF SITE
You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or visiting the Site under the supervision of a parent or guardian. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, justyouroutfit.com hereby grants you a limited and non-exclusive license to access and use the Site only for the purpose of shopping for personal items sold on the Site and not for any commercial use or use on behalf of any third party, except as explicitly permitted by justyouroutfit.com in advance. Any breach of this Agreement shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
Except as permitted in the paragraph above, you may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, translate, modify , disassemble this Site or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by justyouroutfit.com in writing. You may not make any commercial use of any of the information provided on the Site or make any use of the Site for the benefit of another business unless explicitly permitted by justyouroutfit.com in advance. We reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, if justyouroutfit.com believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to its interests.
SECTION - 3 : PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION - 4 : ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
SECTION - 5 : USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION - 6 : ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made .
po box 413
manchester, m8 2ey
Company House No-10167362
VAT No - GB244116534
SECTION - 7 : MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION - 8 : ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. This site may contain certain historical information. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION - 9 : PRICES AND ORDERING
Unless otherwise stated all prices are inclusive of value added tax and exclusive of delivery. The price payable by the Customer will be the price current at the date of the order. Orders are accepted by online only through www.justyouroutfit.com. Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it. Errors and omissions are excepted. Images are for illustrative purposes only. Discount code only applicable on full price items only.unless specified.
SECTION - 10 : DELIVERY
We aim to deliver goods to you within the time indicated by us in our acceptance but we cannot give an exact delivery date and any delivery date is merely an indication of the delivery timescale. We may also deliver the goods in several consignments but if we do this we will not charge you any extra for delivery. If we have not delivered the goods within 30 days of the date given in our acceptance then you may at your option cancel the contract and we will refund any money paid by you. This will be your sole remedy and we shall have no further liability to you.
SECTION - 11 : CONSUMER RIGHTS
If you are a consumer (a private person buying for their personal use) then you may cancel your purchase at any time within 14 days of receipt and we will give you a refund of the Price Paid. You must inform Just Your Outfit in writing and return the Products to us immediately in the same condition you received them, at your own cost and risk. If a customer wishes to return Products not covered n clause 11.1 by then such Products will be accepted at the discretion of Just Your Outfit.
Right of withdrawal. Refund will be done in 14 days.
SECTION - 12 : CUSTOMERS OBLIGATIONS
You are responsible for your own choice of Product and the suitability for any particular purpose. You must ensure that any Products are compatible. Images are for illustration purposes only. Specifications are correct as per manufacturer information
The following Terms and conditions apply to all affiliates
- You place our merchants banners anywhere on your site, social media, emails etc. as you see fit, or within non-spam emails.
- We may email you concerning new merchant programs and notify you about new deals
- We might change the service here and then
- You will be paid your commissions, at such time as your account balance is 100 Pounds or more.
- All statistics are collected and calculated by justyouroutfit.com, and will be the only valid stats used for determining commissions.
- As an affiliate, you can only have 1 account. You can list multiple domains in one account, but only one account is allowed.
- You won't hold us liable for anything, a link to a non-justyouroutfit.com Web site does not mean that justyouroutfit.com endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such Web site.
- You cannot SPAM and if we find this we will terminate your account on the first offense of SPAMMING. Do not send email to lists or groups that you do not have permission to send to. We cannot stress this enough, we WILL terminate your account on the first offense.
- You may place banners or links within your newsletters, in content of your website, or within other web related content.
- NOT ALLOWED: All other uses of banners or links, such as newsgroups, chat rooms, ICQ, message boards, banner networks, hit farms, counters, or guestbooks etc. are NOT allowed.
- NOT ALLOWED: Any placement of creative in a "Desktop" advertising scheme. This includes any and all 3rd party advertising platforms that use a desktop application to display ads in any form.
- NOT ALLOWED: Any display of a merchant window that isn't the result of a direct click by the end-user.
- Failure to abide by these rules could mean termination from a given merchant program, or from shareasale.com completely with a complete forfeit of commissions.
- Fraud is a serious offense, and will be treated as such. Fraud is defined as any action that intentionally attempts to create sales, leads, or click-throughs using robots, frames, iframes, scripts, or manually "refreshing" of pages, for the sole purpose of creating commissions. ANY ATTEMPTED FRAUD OR FRAUD WILL RESULT IN MEMBERSHIP TERMINATION AND VOIDED COMMISSIONS.
- You cannot refer yourself as a Merchant with justyouroutfit.com and receive commission. Sorry.
- justyouroutfit.com reserves the right to change commission percentages and discount percentages at any time as and when needed …
- justyouroutfit.com is not obliged to seek approval from affiliates while making these changes and will inform all affiliates about the changes at early as possible.