1. WHAT IS YOUR RETURN'S POLICY ?
If you need to return something, make sure all the tags are on, and the item is exactly as you received it. Take good care to avoid the transfer of make-up while trying out garment .You need to get it back to us within 14 days from the date on your dispatch note. For those in Australia,New Zealand,USA or Canada, you've got 28 days from the date on your dispatch note. Start your return by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I RECEIVE AN INCORRECT OR FAULTY ITEM?
We're sorry to hear that you've received an incorrect or faulty item. Please send us product back with your order ID with in 7 days from the date of purchase. We'll do our best to resolve this for you.
3. CAN I EXCHANGE AN ITEM?
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to process exchanges. You can return your item to us and place a new order to receive the item of your choice. Please return your item/items to us following the method below.
Re-pack the item in its original packaging or in a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached. Please provide your Order number in returns parcel .Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return.
4. HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO RETURN AN ITEM?
United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland & the EU
You get 14 calendar days to return any items you’re not quite sure about. This two week returns period starts from the day you receive your order.
International countries outside the EU
If you are based in the USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand you get 21 days to return your items starting from the day you receive your order.
5. HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
Please follow the process below for returning your parcel to us.
- Re-pack the item in its original packaging or in a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached.
- Return the package by using the Post Office counters and obtain proof of postage from the Post Office. Please do not post the package through the post box without obtaining a certificate of posting.
- Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return.
6. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY RETURN?
Once we receive your return, we will take 5-7 working days to process your refund. Please note : This is provided that the product returned is received back to us within the mentioned return period. Faulty products returned by you will be refunded in full, including delivery charges. In the event that we do not receive your returned goods, we will ask you to provide the certificate of posting from your Post office or applicable courier as proof of postage. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if you are unable to provide the certificate of posting. We will refund money received using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
7. HOW CAN I TRACK THE STATUS OF MY RETURN?
Kindly note that it can take 3-5 working days for the payment to show on your account (depending on your card issuer) after the refund has been processed.
8. DO YOU REFUND THE DELIVERY CHARGE?
We will refund item(s) cost but not the delivery charges, unless your entire order was faulty or incorrect. We’ll process all refunds using the same payment method you originally used to purchase your order.
9. CAN I HAVE AN EXCHANGE INSTEAD OF A REFUND?
We don’t offer exchanges right now. You can return your item to us for a refund, and then place a new order to get the item of your choice .
10. WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I RECEIVE AN INCORRECT OR FAULTY ITEM?
We're sorry to hear that you've received an incorrect or faulty item. Please return your faulty item to us with in 7 working days.
11. WHERE SHOULD I RETURN AN ITEM?
unit-d, 23 broughton street
manchester, M8 8LZ