Returns / Exchange
1. What is your return's policy?
easy, hassle free returns
up to 14 days return policy
if you need to return something, please make sure all the tags are on, and the item is exactly as you received it. Take good care to avoid the transfer of make-up while trying out garments. You need to get it back to us within 14 days from the date you receive your order. For those in Australia, New Zealand, USA, or Canada, you have got 28 days from the date on your dispatch note.
Please note, if the item is worn / used we will NOT be able to accept return or exchange. No returns will be accepted if you use sellotape, return label or write on the box as they must be in a resellable condition.
2. What should I do if I receive an incorrect or faulty item?
We are sorry to hear that you have received an incorrect or faulty item. Please send us product back with your order ID within 14 days from the date you receive your order. We will do our best to resolve this for you. After 14 days period we will not be able to accept items for refund/exchange. You need prior approval before posting item back to us.
3. Can I exchange an item?
We are sorry to hear that you have to exchange your order. Please send us product back with your order ID within 14 days from the date of purchase. We will do our best to resolve this for you. After 14 days period we will not be able to accept items for refund/exchange. You need prior approval before posting item back to us.
Re-pack the item in its original packaging or in a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached. Please provide your order number in returns parcel. Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return.
4. how long do i have to return an item?
united kingdom, republic of ireland & the eu
you get 14 calendar days to return any items you are not quite sure about. this two week returns period starts from the day you receive your order.
international countries outside the eu
if you are based in the usa, canada, australia or new zealand you get 28 days to return your items starting from the day you receive your order.
5. how do i return an item?
please follow the process below for returning your parcel to us.
- Get a prior approval by completing online return form https://www.justyouroutfit.com/online-returns/
- re-pack the item in its original packaging or in a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached.
- return the package by using the post office counters and obtain proof of postage from the post office. please do not post the package through the post box without obtaining a certificate of posting.
- keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return.
- Returned items are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure they're packed up properly and can't get damaged on the way!
- We're not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake (it happens!). If we're able to locate the items (it's not always possible) and you'd like these returned to you, we may ask you to cover the delivery cost.
6. how long does it take to process my return?
once we receive your return, we will take 5-7 working days to process your refund. please note; this is provided that the product returned is received back to us within the mentioned return period.unused faulty products returned by you will be refunded in full, including delivery charges. if we do not receive your returned goods, we will ask you to provide the certificate of posting from your post office or applicable courier as proof of postage. we reserve the right to refuse a refund if you are unable to provide the certificate of posting. we will refund money received using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
If an item is returned to us damaged, worn or in an unsuitable condition, we won't be able to give you a refund and we may have to send it back to you (and ask you to cover the delivery costs). All items are inspected on return.
7. how can i track the status of my return?
kindly note that it can take 3-5 working days for the payment to show on your account (depending on your card issuer) after the refund has been processed.
8. do you refund the delivery charge?
we will refund item(s) cost but not the delivery charges unless your entire order was faulty or incorrect. we will process all refunds using the same payment method you originally used to purchase your order.
9. can i have an exchange instead of a refund?
10. what is store credit?
in case you want to reorder from us in future, you can opt for credit option which simply means instead of refunding money against return we will add this balance to your account, which can be redeemed any time at checkout while placing future orders.
11. where should i return an item?
unit-d, 23 broughton street
manchester, m8 8lz
any enquiries contact us on email@example.com