We upload new products daily.
We use UPS, Parcelforce for Next Day Delivery & Royalmail for Standard Delivery for UK customers and a variety of companies depending on location.
We're a UK based company that ships internationally, from USA to Australia. Contact us on email@example.com for more info.
Our delivery prices are dependent on order size, location and delivery service. Please take a look at Delivery Guide.
We accept all major credit/debit cards, Amazon pay, Google pay, Apple pay and PayPal.
Simply enter the code when promted at checkout! Codes are not valid when used on already discounted items (such as those in the sale category) unless specified & codes cannot be reused.
Following the dispatch of your order, you will receive a link to track your parcel and receive notifications from the courier.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept returns when you contact us within the return timeframe upon receiving the order. Initiate the process by contacting our support team with the following ways:
for more information click here
Please allow 5-7 working days (from the day we received your parcel) for us to process your returned items and get your money back to you.
Some payment methods may require a further 3-5 working days of processing before you'll see your refund in your account.
Yes! We're on pretty much everything, from Facebook to Twitter.
Sorry free shipping codes apply to UK only unless specified.
Whenever an item is out of stock, you will automatically see an out of stock notification pop up where you can enter your email address to receive a notification for when the item is back in stock.
if your item got oversold we will be in contact with you by email. We will give the customer 5 days to respond to the email. If no respond is received within the 5 days a refund for the item will be processed.
There are a few things we need you to know –
- The price of our items doesn’t include customs and import duties which you will find can often vary from country to country. Any customs charges are applied at the discretion of the courier and local laws.
- You may be required to pay these duties before our courier is able to deliver your order. If you refuse to accept delivery of the items you have purchased, the courier may return the items to us.
- Should this happen, Justyouroutfit may be required to pay additional charges to the courier in respect of the cost of return, including customs and import duties that were payable by you.
- We will look to recover these costs from you by deducting the relevant amount from any refund owed to you.
- For more accurate information, we’d suggest getting in touch with your local customs office so you’re not surprised if there are any unexpected delivery charges at your end.